If your waistline measurement is more than 34.5 inches( for women) or 40 inches (for men), then losing belly fat is a healthy idea. Because it will reap lots of health benefits besides toning your body and making you fit. It looks arduous to lose belly fat at home, but it’s not the case because you can do this easily by following a healthy balanced diet and workout plan to lose belly fat at home.
Without healthy and nutritious food, it is impossible to have a sleek and toned body because most of our belly fat develops from overeating and unhealthy food. In this article, Health Crescent has explained an easy workout plan to lose belly fat at home.
Workout Plan To Lose Belly Fat
These are the best exercises to burn belly fat. Follow them to get the required results quickly.
Squats are effective for reducing belly fat. Squatting burns belly fat by building lean muscles, which boost your body’s ability to burn calories. Squats also strengthen muscles to make everyday movements such as walking, turning, sitting, lying, etc easier. Besides reducing belly fat, squatting reduces your risk of injuries and promotes healthy weight loss.
How To Perform Squats Perfectly?
Squats are easy to perform. Just follow these steps for a perfect squat.
- Stand with your feet apart, a little bit wider than your hips, and then place your hands on your hips.
- Pull your shoulder back after standing up tall, and slightly lift your chest. Try to pull your navel back, on exhale, to involve your deep abdominal muscle. It will keep your spine and pelvis in a stable position.
- Bend your knees while keeping your upper body as straight as possible, as if sitting in an invisible chair.
- Straighten your legs and be careful to prevent your knees from locking when you reach a standing position.
- Repeat for three sets of 10 to 15 reps or perform it for a minimum of 30 Seconds.
Lounges are the most efficient exercises for strengthening muscles and toning your body, especially the lower body. They improve your overall health and also burn belly fat as well.
If you want to increase your athletic strength, then lounges are among the best exercises to be incorporated into your daily workout plan.
How to do Lounges?
- Stand tall with your feet with hips slightly apart, and engage your core.
- Then take a big step forward with your right leg.
- Lower your body until your right thigh gets parallel to the floor, and your right shin is vertical.
- Press into the right heel to get back to your initial position.
- Press into the right heel to drive back up to starting position.
- Repeat the process for another side.
You can perform lounges for 30 seconds or more, depending on your stamina.
Jog On the spot
Jogging on the spot is an effective cardio exercise for burning belly fat and losing weight. Jogging on the spot is simple and easy yet effective because you don’t need to worry about space and equipment like a treadmill, etc. You are free to perform it anywhere, but the only thing that you need is a standing position.
How do you jog on the spot?
- Lift your right arm and left foot, and raise your knee as high as your hips.
- Then, switch to the other foot, quickly lift your left t foot to hip height, and at the same time lift your right arm forward while your right hand is backward.
- Repeat these movements for 3 to 10 minutes.
High knees are the highly recommended workout to lose belly fat at home. It works on your core and boosts your stamina at a higher pace.
Experts recommend three reps of 15 high knees with each leg for a workout plan to lose belly fat.
How do you do high Knees?
- Stand tall with your feet apart and slightly wider than your hips.
- Lift your right knee to the waistline or chest.
- Then repeat the same process with your left leg.
- Now repeat the whole process for about 2 to 3 minutes.
Scissor skiing not only burns but also promotes weight loss because it is a kind of full-body exercise. It also increases the body’s metabolic rate, strengthens muscles, and promotes relaxation.
How to do scissor skiing?
- Stand tall with your feet together, arms by your sides, and palms facing your hips.
- Jump up, bring your right leg forward while your left leg is back, and reach your left arm up and your right arm back.
- Repeat the process, jump again, and switch your legs and arms.
- Continue switching for 30 seconds or until the set is complete.
Related: Exercises For Weight Loss At Home
Add a Comment