Green tea has many health benefits because of its chemical composition and medicinal properties. For this reason, green tea is also considered one of the best weight loss drinks. Therefore, in this article Health Crescent has described how to prepare green tea for weight loss and how green tea helps to reduce excess body fat.
How to prepare green tea for weight loss?
You can use green tea for weight loss in different possible ways depending on your taste and diet plan. Following are the 5 best green recipes for weight loss and maintenance.
Lemon Green Tea
Lemon is known to promote weight loss because it contains antioxidants and vitamin C, which promote healthy digestion and increase metabolism. A combination of both green tea and lemon is much beneficial for burning excess body fat.
Lemon green tea recipes for weight loss
- Take 1.5 cups of water and boil.
- After boiling the water, add some green tea leaves but don’t boil the leaves in the water.
- Leave green tea leaves in the boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then pour the tea into a mug and add 1 tbs lemon extract into it and enjoy your tea.
Note: You can add sugar, but for weight loss, experts recommend avoiding sugars, that’s why we have not mentioned the use of sugar in green tea.
Minty green tea
It is a refreshing green tea recipe for weight loss and staying active for a day long. Mint in green is not only good for weight loss, but it is also beneficial for controlling hirsutism in women with PCOS. Minty green tea prevents cravings and keeps your tummy full for a longer time.
- Take one or two cups of water and then add dried or wet leaves of mint and boil for 5 minutes,
- After boiling add green tea leaves and leave for a while.
- Then pour the tea into the cup and 1 tbs of honey to add flavor and get most of its health benefits.
Tulsi green tea
This green tea recipe for weight loss contains the essence of tulsi leaves, which are dense in vital nutrients and antioxidants.
Antioxidants in tulsi, along with those of green tea, keep you fit and healthy for the long term.
- Take 8 to 10 leaves of Tulsi and green tea in the same amounts.
- Now keep the leaves at the bottom of your cup or glass.
- Pour the hot water over the leaves and allow it to steep for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then, add honey to more flavor. Your Tulsi green tea is now ready to be gulped.
Ginger green tea
When it comes to weight loss, you will find ginger at the top of the list because it reduces inflammation, stimulates digestion, and suppresses your appetite. It means that ginger can help you lose weight. Therefore, you must not forget to add it to your weight loss diet plan.
A combination of ginger and green tea is healthy, refreshing, and miraculous for weight loss. Follow the given steps to make refreshing ginger green tea for weight loss.
- Take a small part of ginger and cut it into small pieces.
- Add 1.5 cups of water and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Then add green tea leaves and allow it to steep for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea into a cup and add 1tbs of lemon juice and 1 tbs of honey.
Your ginger green tea is ready!
Simple green tea
The quick and easiest way to use green tea for weight loss is to boil water and add green tea leaves. Then cover it and allow it to steep for a while. It is the easiest green tea recipe for weight loss.
Can I use green tea for weight loss?
Yes, you can drink green tea for weight loss because it is full of antioxidants and vital nutrients that promote healthy weight loss.
How does green tea help in weight loss?
Green tea contains caffeine and catechin, an antioxidant. According to research both of these chemical compounds speed up metabolism and break down the excess body.In this way green tea help in weight loss.
Is it beneficial to add lemon extract to green tea?
Yes, adding lemon to green tea is highly beneficial because it contains Vitamin C, which also promotes weight loss and enhances the effectiveness of green tea.
How much green tea do I need to consume daily for weight loss?
1 to 2 cups of green tea is enough to drink. Not more than that because excess of everything harms.